List of top CPM Advertising network
- Announce a new service.
- Announce a new product.
- Tie in with a national holiday, a birthday or anniversary.
- Report a new study of your own and your analysis or forecast.
- Tie in with a controversy by commenting on it.
- Co-op an event with the media.
- Utilize a national survey or study to your benefit.
- Announce your exhibit at a trade show or convention.
- Commission a survey and report the results.
- Write a white paper and announce its availability at your web site.
- Create and promote a special event.
- Use a current news event to frame your release.
- Host a seminar and announce the information discussed.
- Announce an upcoming speaking engagement.
- Schedule a speaking engagement at the local library… for free.
- Make reprints of speeches available at your website.
- Create a contest and offer a prize that’s newsworthy.
- Pricing and policy changes.
- Patents and trademarks.
- Litigation won.
- Announce the results of a new study.
- The number of hours your employees donate volunteering in your community.
- Involvement in various community events and activities.
- Innovative use for your products.
- First person stories about people using your product or services.
- New clients you’ve obtained.
- New testimonials.
- Celebrities that use your product or service.
- Financial projections and forecasts.
- Announce a public appearance.
- Appointments by government officials to offices.
- Retirement of well respected and revered employees.
- Recognition of long-time employees with 25 years of service or more.
- Internal promotion of key staff members.
- Send a letter to the editor and CC the media and your audience, “in case they miss it.”
- New members of important committees.
- Results of an election.
- The passage of an important resolution.
- Anniversary of the founding date of the organization or company.
- Charitable donations by your organization.
- ISO 9001certification of your company.
- New awards won.
- Association membership.
- Publicly release a letter from a soldier or someone with poignant thoughts.
- Report on a public project and offer insight to the problem.
- Protest an activity or issue.
- The sponsorship of a community event.
- How to apply for internships in your company.
- How to apply for scholarships offered by your company.
- Open house where people can tour your plant, office etc.
- Create an award to honor individuals in the community.
- The appearance in front of a public entity, i.e. testimony before the US Senate.
- Host a public debate.
- Announce a fact finding trip and then report your findings.
- Host a celebrity event and tie in your company.
Primarily CPM Based Ad Networks
Primarily CPA/CPL Ad Networks
Primarily CPC AND/OR Text Based/Contextual Ad Networks
“Non-Standard” Ad Networks (PopUps, Expandables, Pay Per Post, etc.)
Specific Demographic Ad Networks
NON-US Primarily CPM Based Ad Networks
NON-US Primarily CPC AND/OR Text Based/Contextual Ad Networks
NON-US Primarily CPA/CPL Ad Networks
Couple of things to remember to have a Successful Cold call:
- The number One mistake is: Talking about “Me” or “My company”. Never beginning by talking about you or your company, especially if you are interrupting some prospect at work.
- Is not just a numbers game, Quality Matters
- Never call somebody you don’t know. Always research your prospect before making this call. You can also check for Press release and get informed about new products or fresh news about the company
- Make a Script. Adjust your Script. Use your Script. Having a strong script ready to be used, will improve your closing ratio and you will be ready for an objection.
Elements of a good script:
- Who are you ? (keep it short and sweet)
- Why are you calling (Don’t discuss features right away)
- What’s in it for me (for them)
- Strong benefits focus
- Asks permission to probe more deeply
- Not just interested in making a sale, but you are actually here to help
- Focus on High quality + High conversion calls.
Quick points about how a salesperson should be:
- Positively expectant
- Asking questions
- Qualifying the opportunity
- Discover the “WIIFT”, what’s in it for them
Here is a quick list of the 8 main Sales Objections:
- Lack of perceived value
- Lack of perceived urgency
- Perception of inferiority to a competition or in-house offering
- Internal political issue between departements
- Lack of funds
- Personal issue with decision maker
- Initiative with an external party
- Perception that “it’s safer to do nothing“
The Trader Personality Types
Dr. Tharp’s trader personality profiles include the following fifteen general types:
- The Accurate Trader
- The Administrative Trader
- The Artistic Trader
- The Adventurous Trader
- The Detailed Trader
- The Facilitative Trader
- The Fun Loving Trader
- The Independent Trader
- The Innovative trader
- The Planning Trader
- The Socially Responsible Trader
- The Spontaneous Trader
- The Strategic Trader
- The Supportive Trader
- The Values Driven Trader
Characteristics of a Successful Trader
Dr. Tharp has identified three primary psychological elements which all of the great traders he observed tend to share. These desirable traits for traders consist of the following characteristics:
1. Being able to grasp the big picture, to connect events and to identify trading opportunities.
2. Being able to use logic and analysis to base trading decisions on.
3. Being orderly, decisive and able to operate sequentially.