What is a good return on investment ?
This question comes very often in a busine environment and we need to have a clear idea of what is a good number and what is fantasy. Depending on the industry a good return on his investment can vary from 5% to 20% at the maximum best.
2. Site Submitting:
- Yahoo Directory
- Best Of The Web
- Ezine Articles
- Article Base
- Go Articles
4. Link Exchange:
5. Keep Updating:
6. Commenting On Other Blogs:
7. Social Bookmarking:
- Google Plus
- Hub Pages
- Stumble Upon
8. Website Accessibility:
9. Using Commonly Searched Keywords:
10. Website Advertising:
11. Create Multiple Pages:
12. Participate In Forums:
13. Using Signatures:
14. When Does Google Re-Evaluate Page Rank?
15. Never Use Illegal Tactics:
Read more: http://allbloggingtips.com/2012/06/14/tips-to-increase-page-rank/#ixzz2jJopTA42
List of top CPM Advertising network
- Announce a new service.
- Announce a new product.
- Tie in with a national holiday, a birthday or anniversary.
- Report a new study of your own and your analysis or forecast.
- Tie in with a controversy by commenting on it.
- Co-op an event with the media.
- Utilize a national survey or study to your benefit.
- Announce your exhibit at a trade show or convention.
- Commission a survey and report the results.
- Write a white paper and announce its availability at your web site.
- Create and promote a special event.
- Use a current news event to frame your release.
- Host a seminar and announce the information discussed.
- Announce an upcoming speaking engagement.
- Schedule a speaking engagement at the local library… for free.
- Make reprints of speeches available at your website.
- Create a contest and offer a prize that’s newsworthy.
- Pricing and policy changes.
- Patents and trademarks.
- Litigation won.
- Announce the results of a new study.
- The number of hours your employees donate volunteering in your community.
- Involvement in various community events and activities.
- Innovative use for your products.
- First person stories about people using your product or services.
- New clients you’ve obtained.
- New testimonials.
- Celebrities that use your product or service.
- Financial projections and forecasts.
- Announce a public appearance.
- Appointments by government officials to offices.
- Retirement of well respected and revered employees.
- Recognition of long-time employees with 25 years of service or more.
- Internal promotion of key staff members.
- Send a letter to the editor and CC the media and your audience, “in case they miss it.”
- New members of important committees.
- Results of an election.
- The passage of an important resolution.
- Anniversary of the founding date of the organization or company.
- Charitable donations by your organization.
- ISO 9001certification of your company.
- New awards won.
- Association membership.
- Publicly release a letter from a soldier or someone with poignant thoughts.
- Report on a public project and offer insight to the problem.
- Protest an activity or issue.
- The sponsorship of a community event.
- How to apply for internships in your company.
- How to apply for scholarships offered by your company.
- Open house where people can tour your plant, office etc.
- Create an award to honor individuals in the community.
- The appearance in front of a public entity, i.e. testimony before the US Senate.
- Host a public debate.
- Announce a fact finding trip and then report your findings.
- Host a celebrity event and tie in your company.